Permanent Birth Control for Women
Trusted by hundreds of thousands of women and their doctors for years, Essure is a permanent birth control procedure that works with your body to create a natural barrier against pregnancy. This gentle procedure can be performed in Dr. Sweeten's office in less than 10 minutes.
- Are you finished having children?
- Still waiting for your partner to have a vasectomy?
- Do you want a fast, easy permanent birth control method other than vasectomy or tubal ligation?
- Are you unhappy with your birth control pill?
- Do you want permanent birth control, but worry about the downtime or painful potentially dangerous surgery?
Benefits of Essure Permanent Sterilization
- Essure is a non-surgical tubal ligation procedure.
- This type of procedure does not require incisions. Unlike vasectomy, there are no incisions.
- No surgery or general anesthesia required.
- Essure offers no more pregnancies and a permanent birth control contraception.